April 18, 2006

A Ray of Hope?

Ahh... finally, I got the letter from the college computer for My Summer Internship.
It was a very difficult task, have been trying my level best for the past... mmm i guess 5 weeks now. It was gud to see like minded people with me take charge.

Today I went to Sony World, to select a digital camera.. I just regret I didnt have one when i told the receptionist that Batra Sir has called her.. She was like.. dont mind but.. she looked like as if now she fucked up badly..lol

Finally we got to hold of the letter, but then I realised that my misery was not over as yet. I saw that it had to be signed by the DG. I know he's a cool guy, but as Tapsie said, " Get a branded set of floaters, maybe Adidas"...

But at the end of it, i got the trainging letter... and am trying my level best to get Industrial training in Symbian OS.. I just wish this happens and and if it does, it will be like a ray of light destroying the darkness and enlightening me..

LOL.. i donno why i wrote that. Anyways, u guys have a look at this ::



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dude
this is smething u want to bcome and shine like this 1
nice 1

10:59 AM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger Achal Aggarwal said...

thanx anonymous...

11:12 AM, April 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude
wen will v get to watch smething enchanting!!!!!!!!!
no post

11:16 AM, April 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home