April 25, 2006

Screwed

Im posting here after a very long time now. I feel as if gates screwed me bigtime.
I didnt study anything for the whole semester, didnt get any marks in the internals, got a paper cancelled... and now, the teachers have started lookin at me as if they gonna eat me alive...

Donno what to do, all i know is i have to do what i want to... presently i feel as if all this opened my eyes to the reality... Even though this has happened before, but still i donno, i havent realised anything...

Got my practicals next week, have studied nothing yet, donno anything.. have a week to do whatever i can to do my best... lest see what happenes....



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i know achal u were busy with gates n stuff but now its over so now move n pls dont care about wat ppl / teachers see u as just do ur level best
i have full belief in u,n i know u can do it,one week is enough to study 4 pracs go ahead forget about past just do ur level best...tc ritu

8:08 AM, April 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u see that skeleton

man

shit
looks kinda like me
(prety much screwed up)

man,, dont give a shit bout teachers man,,

and yeah,, gates relly relly helped us to make the situation worse for us

so cheers
heheh
shit

man
relax

10:14 AM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger Prasoon said...

my friend has that iron maiden huge life size banner.. awesome it looks i must say !!

12:01 AM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home